I’m short and I’m over 40, and I love food.
The fact that I am short and over 40 shouldn’t matter, but when 2 lbs looks like 10 lbs, it makes all of the difference in the world. So here are the top 10 foods that I love, that don’t always love me:
1. I loooooooooooove Ice Cream. I’ve recently discovered Pierre’s chocolate sorbet, and I totally love it. Its a lower fat option for Ice Cream, and doesn’t make me feel as guilty!
2. Seafood~Salmon, Tuna, Swordfish, Halibut, Shellfish of any kind…
3. Mashed potatoes~they just make me happy!
4. Sushi~It’s good and I feel healthy when I eat it.
5. Chocolate~Specifically Peanut M&Ms. I could eat a thousand of them at one time. They’re just GOOD.
6. Pasta~Lasagna, Fettucini Alfredo, Seafood Pasta, Spaghetti, Tortellini
7. Chinese food~ YUM. I always feel icky the day after, but it’s definitely worth it.
8. Cheesecake-There is nothing wrong with cheesecake! Nothing at all.
9. Pierogies~again, they just make me happy. 🙂
10. Steak~Medium rare. Melt in your mouth gooooooood.
Now I also love vegetables~brussel sprouts, broccoli, fresh green beans, but I’m not going to lie~The foods that I’ve listed are amazing and wonderful and I would eat them every day if I could!!