As I continue introducing you to my favorite creatives, I definitely wanted to make sure you got to meet this one!
The first time I ever met JA Hensley, I felt like I had known her all my life. She’s a wife, mother, professional, as well as an author and a owner/blogger at Babu’s Bookshelf. She’s funny, smart, and kind, and even though I don’t get to see her very often, she’s someone I’ve grown to admire and respect quite a bit!
JA answered my questions like a champ and I’m so happy to introduce her to you, in case you haven’t met her already.
1. Dog or cat person?
I’m a cat person but I own a dog right now. My family is allergic to cats and that makes me really sad.
2. What are three interesting/unique/fun truths about you?
- I went to boarding school for my last 2 years of high school.
- I make all my own swag and some for other authors as well.
- I teach at a community college and my most popular class is Human Sexuality.
3. What is the single most guiding principle in your, life and how does that impact your role in the publishing world?
I want to always be true to myself and do what I feel is right. As far as the publishing world, I write what I want and try not to let trends or others sway what I publish or promote.
4. What is one big thing about yourself that you would change and what have you done about it?
One thing that I’ve been working hard on is to be less shy around new people.
5. What do you do in the publishing world?
I started out as a blogger and then, with the help of my BFF, I started writing. Now I’ve published 4 Contemporary Romance novels and I’m working on something new.
6. What is one thing you want people to know about you?
I love to read and discover new books and authors. I hope people find me approachable and likable. I love talking about books too!
Go and check JA out at any of her links and make sure you add her to your TBR list! She’s wonderful, amazing, and you won’t regret reading and following this wonderful author!
With the holidays coming up, I’m going to skip a couple of weeks but will resume after the New Year! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year to all of my Loves. I wish you all the best!